RemoteLviv, Lvivska oblast, UkraineArchitecture
As one of the world leaders in cybersecurity, OpenVPN is looking for an Infrastructure Developer to join our Research and Development team (R&D) to work on development and improvement tasks. You will interact with architects daily, implementing proof of concepts, doing technology research, and examining and improving our online infrastructure and services offering.
Your day-to-day responsibilities and challenges include the following:
- Improvement of a current multi-cloud approach.
- Migrate the current microservice setup to Kubernetes.
- Improvement of account set-ups by AWS Landing Zone.
- Help the development team with R&D tasks.
- Develop infrastructure automation tools to eliminate manual effort.
You've to have experience with the following:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in relevant positions (e.g., DevOps, Infrastructure engineer)
- Experience with Public cloud providers (AWS preference) and/or Hybrid environment
- Experience with containers and orchestration (e.g., AWS EKS, AWS ECS)
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (Terraform preference)
- Knowledge of CI/CD concept and tools
Nice to have:
- Previous experience in doing R&D tasks
- Experience with GitOps approach (e.g., ArgoCD, Crossplane, Flux)
- Understanding of NoSQL data storage (MongoDB preference)
- Experience with logging and monitoring solutions (e.g., Prometheus, Grafana, Elastic Stack);
Our philosophy is that we are a small, closely-knit team, and we care deeply about you:
- Competitive pay rates
- Fully remote work environments
- Generous time off opportunities