Jamstack Web Developer
RemoteWarszawa, Mazowieckie, PolandFrontend - web
We are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Web Developer to join our cross-functional team! In this position, you will be responsible for supporting our website development team in all aspects of website development, testing, and implementation. Digital agency experience is a plus. If you have digital agency experience, it's a plus, and if you've converted WordPress websites to Jamstack using Strapi and Gatsby, it's highly desirable.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team to develop, test, and implement web applications, focusing on building scalable and high-quality solutions:
- contribute to the creation of reusable code libraries and components that will be used across multiple projects;
- write clear and concise technical documentation for reference, reporting, and guiding development initiatives.
- Migrating and optimizing existing monolithic WordPress website to a headless CMS using static site generation
- Troubleshoot, debug, and update existing web applications to ensure optimal performance and seamless user experience.
- Participate in comprehensive code reviews, provide constructive feedback, and commit to the continuous improvement of code quality and development practices.
Our philosophy is that we are a small, closely-knit team, and we care deeply about you:
- Competitive pay rates
- Fully remote work environments
- Generous time off opportunities
- Team trips and special events
- 3+ years of experience in the following areas:
Leveraging GraphQL or other API technology to interface with headless CMS
Proven problem-solving skills and a genuine passion for learning, troubleshooting, and continuous improvement
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Proficiency with versioning software such as Git for collaborative and iterative development
The position requires attending evening team meetings. Another part of the working day is flexible. Meetings will include daily standup meetings at 15:30 UTC Monday - Thursday, release calls at 18:30 to 19:30 UTC on Thursday, and sprint planning on Friday at 17:00 UTC.