As one of the world leaders in the Cyber-Security space, OpenVPN is looking for a B2B Marketing Execution Specialist.
The Marketing Execution Specialist is responsible for executing marketing-related tasks primarily with the use of Marketo. They will implement programmatic and operational initiatives through Marketo and other platforms. These campaigns will include marketing communication flows such as email, landing pages, forms, SMS, and other communications channels, emphasizing A/B testing, increasing conversion, performance/ROI measurement, and more.
This specialist will have a strong foundation in marketing automation and will be tasked with creating, implementing, and improving best practices to ensure the continual enhancement of digital marketing efforts. The ideal candidate is technical, organized, results-driven, has strong attention to detail, and has a passion for digital applications.
· Implement B2B email marketing communications programs using email service providers
· Assist with email marketing campaigns, including the implementation and coding of creative/copy, data segmentation, and scheduling
· Test responsive email communication for multiple devices and platforms
· Segment campaign audiences based on predefined database attributes and demographic data
· Understand and evaluate campaign metrics
· Manage marketing automation efforts and processes, and proactively research and implement the latest best practices, strategies, and industry standards
· Plan and perform A/B testing to define and execute enhancements to productivity, conversion rates, programs/campaign ROI, and sales growth
· Support essential marketing operations initiatives in Marketo and Salesforce such as managing the lead lifecycle, lead scoring, lead nurturing, segmentation, and data cleansing
· 2 + years of marketing automation experience in Marketo or similar
· Experience designing and executing email campaigns
· Strong technical background and problem-solving skills
· Knowledge of database management concepts and best practices
· Working knowledge of Salesforce.com
· Must have superior communication skills, both written and verbal
· Must be highly organized and self-motivated with a sense of urgency
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field preferred
· Excellent attention to detail
· Marketo Certified Associate Preferred, but not required