OpenVPN is seeking a high-energy, execution-oriented Sales Manager who will be responsible for the overall relationship with OpenVPN’s most significant, strategic customers. Your goal is to expand our sales reach, while maximizing revenue.
- We are building our out bound sales from the ground up. The successful candidate will be instrumental in setting up and effective CRM to manage a base of existing customer accounts. He or she will develop and execute strategic Global Account plans that maximize and accelerate our existing partnerships, cloud platforms for cross-selling and up-selling opportunities within these major accounts - from lead generation through contract closing
- We encourage strong relationships, on all organizational levels, throughout the account thru personal efforts, leverage of OpenVPN’s business development and engineering teams, and existing partner relationships.
- Provide timely and insightful input back to OpenVPN business development, product management and marketing & PR.
- Deliver accurate forecasting of the opportunities at the Major Accounts
- We’re looking for an efficient, thoughtful, and results-oriented person to join our organization. You will also work with our global team to ensure marketing project deadlines are met.
- Bring your unique style to our team and get ready to work hard, discover, invent, innovate, simplify, build, and have fun. Your personality and willingness to embrace our culture is as equally important as your skills and resume. We are passionate about what we do and expect the same from you.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 10+ years of above quota sales experience
- 5+ years selling software to major Industrial companies, preferably in security and/or networking
- Very comfortable in the “C” suite with a solid track record of closing software licensing deals and on-boarding new partners
- CRM setup and deployment experience is a plus
- >span class="s1"
- >span class="s1">B.S. technical degree or equivalent