Senior Business Analyst for Networking Solutions
OpenVPN is seeking a Senior Business Analyst to assist in coordinating a small development team (2-6 devs and QAs). Primary responsibilities will include:
- Understanding functional product needs and documenting requirements
- Expressing technical requirements as user stories
- Assisting senior product managers to drive the software development process through all stages of the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
- Assist in managing the specification, planning, progress, status updates, and delivery of the software product
- Disseminate technical documentation to relevant teams and organize effective feedback cycles
- Work closely with stakeholders and other teams across the company to ensure everyone is on the same page
- Promote a culture of quality throughout the organization
Since networking solutions are our company's core business, working knowledge of networking technologies is a must. Even more critical to success in this position would be a proactive attitude and the ability to assume responsibility, take ownership of the project, and drive it to success.
Our philosophy is that we are a small, closely-knit team and we care deeply about you:
- Competitive pay rates.
- Fully remote work environments.
- Generous time off opportunities.
- Team trips and special events.
- A family-like work atmosphere.
- At least 2 years of experience as a requirements engineer or business analyst for SaaS software development projects and cloud-native software architectures
- Good knowledge of networking, protocols, authentication, etc.
- Experience writing technical documentation (functional and technical product specifications)
- Understanding of UX, UI, usability
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience creating user stories and using Jira to manage sprints
- Proactive and can-do attitude, ability to multitask
- Flexible schedule — ability to work across time zones