Senior QA Automation
RemoteLviv, Lvivska oblast, UkraineQA - Automation
OpenVPN is looking for an Automation QA Engineer responsible for automating all the QA processes for our product OpenVPN Connect, and as a part-time assignment for OpenVPN Website.
The main challenge for QA Automation Engineer would be implementing stable tests that would speed up the features regression and all kinds of testing - smoke, integration, end-to-end, and UI. We have automation tasks targeted for the general quality of products and tools for Ops and Support teams.
- Be responsible for automating our Apps (desktop and mobile VPN clients).
- Be responsible for automating our Website (static and dynamic content, URLs verification, integration with other products).
- Create and maintain automated tests.
- Work closely with the product and engineering teams to ensure comprehensive test coverage and report on test execution progress and results.
- Promote QA productivity through automation, tools, and other best practices.
- Promote a culture of quality throughout the organization.
- At least 3 years of experience as an Automation QA;
- Good knowledge of Java.
- Commercial experience with React-based applications.
- Working experience with Gradle, Selenide, and Appium.
- Experience in automation of mobile and desktop applications;
- Good knowledge of networking (VPN, OSI model layers, protocols, DNS, routing, etc.);
- Expertise in QA methodologies and techniques;
- Experience in working with others in developing and improving automation strategy and following through to create and execute automated test scripts;
- Upper-intermediate/Intermediate English level, both spoken and written.
It will be a plus:
- Experience with scrum/agile methodologies;
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for product development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, and testing
Our philosophy is that we are a small, closely-knit team, and we care deeply about you:
- Competitive pay rates
- Fully remote work environments
- Generous time off opportunities