- Configure AWS Cloud Management and monitor carefully and manage its services with high priority and perfection.
- Learn metrics and carefully monitor the health of infrastructure
- Deploys infrastructure utilizing automation with tools such as ansible, puppet, terraform, python, bash, etc.
- Comfortable creating and managing resources such as VPCs, VPC Resources, Security Groups, Transit Gateways, etc.
- Monitors billing and develop cost optimization strategies.
- Manages full Infrastructure Lifecycle, Provisioning, Automation, and Security.
- Configures and fine-tunes cloud infrastructure systems.
- Monitors availability and performance of infrastructure
- Manages disaster recovery policy and implementation
- Maintains Data Integrity and access controls
Our philosophy is that we are a small, closely-knit team and we care deeply about you
- Competitive pay rates
- Fully remote work environments
- Generous time off opportunities
- Team trips and special events
- A family-like work atmosphere
- 4-6 years as a system administrator of DevOps, supporting enterprise computing platforms and systems.
- 4+ years running production systems on AWS
- Deep Linux understanding is a must
- Experience with site monitoring and log monitoring tools: Rsyslog/Fluentbit and ELK/Postgres
Is a plus:
- Certified AWS SysOps Administrator - Associate preferred, or similar knowledge/work experience
- Good understanding of Serverless Projects