SysOps Engineer – Europe
OpenVPN is a leading global private networking and cybersecurity company that allows organizations to truly safeguard their assets in a dynamic, cost effective, and scalable way.
OpenVPN is seeking SysOps Engineer to provide support to our teams and customers.
Location: We are accepting applications from Western Europe.
- Experience monitoring cloud environments
- Experience in operating system administration
- Knowledge of monitoring and auditing systems
- Understanding of maintaining and deployment HA systems
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipeline administration
- AWS Specifics:
- Configure AWS Cloud Management and to monitor carefully and manage its services with high priority and perfection.
- Learn metrics and carefully monitor the health of infrastructure
- Deploy infrastructure utilizing automation with tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Terraform, Python, Bash, etc.
- Comfortable creating and managing resources such as VPCs, VPC Resources, Security Groups, Transit Gateways, etc.
- Monitor billing and develop cost optimization strategies
- Manage full Infrastructure Lifecycle, Provisioning, Automation and Security
- Configure and fine-tune cloud infrastructure systems
- Monitor availability and performance of infrastructure
- Manage disaster recovery policy and implementation
- Maintain Data Integrity and access controls
- 4-6 years as a system administrator of DevOps, supporting enterprise computing platforms and systems.
- 4+ years running production systems on AWS.
Certified AWS SysOps Administrator Associate preferred, or similar knowledge/work experience
- Good understanding of Serverless Projects
- Experience with site monitoring and log monitoring tools
- Experience building container images and developing CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with horizontal scaling of docker/container applications