SysOps Engineer – Europe
OpenVPN is a leading global private networking and cybersecurity company that allows organizations to truly safeguard their assets in a dynamic, cost-effective, and scalable way.
OpenVPN is seeking a SysOps Engineer to provide support to our teams and customers.
Location: We are accepting applications from Western Europe.
- Configure AWS Cloud Management, monitor and manage its services with high priority and perfection.
- Learn metrics and carefully monitor the health of infrastructure
- Deploys infrastructure utilizing automation with tools such as ansible, puppet, terraform, python, bash, etc.
- Comfortable creating and managing resources such as VPCs, VPC Resources, Security Groups, Transit Gateways, etc.
- Monitors billing and develop cost optimization strategies.
- Manages full Infrastructure Lifecycle, Provisioning, Automation, and Security.
- Configures and fine-tunes cloud infrastructure systems.
- Monitors availability and performance of infrastructure
- Manages disaster recovery policy and implementation
- Maintains Data Integrity and access controls
- 4-6 years as a system administrator of DevOps, supporting enterprise computing platforms and systems.
- 4+ years running production systems on AWS.
- Experience with site monitoring and log monitoring tools.
Nice to have:
Certified AWS SysOps Administrator - Associate preferred, or similar knowledge/work experience - is a plus.
Good understanding of Serverless Projects.