Technical Product Manager
RemoteWarszawa, Mazowieckie, PolandProduct Management
We are looking for a Technical Product Manager with deep knowledge of networking and cybersecurity to join our team, who will drive the entire SDLC through interfacing with various teams across our company (management, engineers, QA, etc.). Apart from mentioned, the primary responsibilities will include gathering business requirements, transforming them into technical documentation, distributing this to relevant teams, and defining product metrics. We are looking for someone willing to take an active role in product development and get involved in the technical aspects, not just manage a team.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in product management and a solid technical background.
At OpenVPN, we pride ourselves on our commitment to creating innovative and secure networking solutions. If you join us, you will have the unique opportunity to shape the product that millions worldwide will interact with daily.
Our philosophy is that we are a small, closely-knit team, and we care deeply about you:
- Competitive pay rates
- Fully remote work environments
- Generous time off opportunities
- Team trips and special events
- Proactively gather business requirements across products and teams
- Transform business requirements into detailed technical documentation
- Disseminate technical documentation to relevant teams and organize effective feedback cycles
- Work closely with multiple teams across the company to ensure everyone is on the same page
- Promote a culture of quality throughout the organization
- At least 2+ years of experience as a Product Manager
- Experience and deep knowledge of networking and routing.
- Experience writing technical documentation
- Understanding of UX, UI
- Familiarity with RESTful services
- Familiarity with Jira and Confluence
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proactive and can-do attitude, ability to multitask
- Ability to work by flexible schedule (we have stakeholders in USA and Ukraine)
As a plus:
- CCNA or other similar certifications
- Experience working as Networking Engineer
- Experience with the development of VPN or ZTNA solutions