OpenVPN is looking to hire a new member to our Customer Support team who will provide Technical Support to our corporate clients.
- You will be responsible for communicating with the clients of Access Server, our cutting-edge corporate VPN solution used by thousands of businesses worldwide.
- As our clients use Access Server running various types of infrastructure with complex network setups, they would require assistance and insight to ensure successful implementation and prompt troubleshooting. Communication with the clients occurs primarily through messages in our online support ticket system, and providing fast and accurate responses that guide them to the best possible solution would be your main goal.
- This is a technical position and a good understanding of networking technologies is an absolute must. Equally important would be English fluency, excellent communication skills and a proactive, can-do attitude.
- Investigate client issues received via our ticketing system
- Respond to clients to ensure their full satisfaction
- Coordinate with other team members as well as other teams to resolve or refer more complicated issues
- Good understanding of networking (TCP/IP, Routing, Layer 3 etc)
- Middle sysadmin/support skills
- Ability to use WireShark and tcpdump
- Knowledge of ssh, .x509 PKI, HTTPS, VPN
- Knowledge of Auth and MFA/2FA systems, for example, RADIUS, LDAP, AD, PAM, GAuth, Duo, YubiKey, RSA
- Understanding and interest in Linux-based OS’s (Ubuntu, CentOS, RHEL, Debian, etc.), modern Windows and macOS/OSX systems
- Proficient English, both spoken and written
- Great organization skills
- Motivated, self starter, proactive
- Excellent communication abilities
- Experience with various major cloud solutions like Amazon AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure etc.
- General SQL knowledge, experience with MySQL/SQLite