Technical Web Product Manager
By the nature of our products, OpenVPN believes in creativity, integrity and autonomy. With innovative products and a future where virtualization will become the norm, we are serving a real need in society more than ever before - and that is to help people work securely.
We are reimagining the internet and reengineering how it’s accessed for businesses around the globe. Are you ready to introduce the world to groundbreaking technology and solve some of the internet’s most pressing challenges? Then, let’s talk.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Web Product Manager who will interface with various teams across our company (management, marketing, engineers, product, QA etc.) to design and execute our website roadmap.
- Collect business requirements from across the organization, specifically bridging product and marketing needs and transform them into detailed plans for the website, which you will then execute and drive to the finish line with a team of collaborators
- Networking solutions is our company’s core business, which means a good working knowledge of networking technologies is a must
- Even more important to your success in this position would be your proactive attitude and the ability to assume responsibility and take ownership
- Experience writing technical documentation
- Experience with business process modeling techniques
- Experience with web (WordPress)
- Solid understanding of UX, UI, usability
- Good knowledge of networking, protocols, authentication etc.
- Knowledge of web security best practices and protocols
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Familiarity with Jira and Confluence with an ability to manage projects end to end
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proactive and can-do attitude with an ability to multitask
- Experience with TypeScript, React, Next, Storybook, AWS, Git Lab, Contentful (headless CMS), Node.js, PHP
- Knowledge of e-commerce websites and e-commerce operations
- Knowledge of Zendesk, Kayako and other support/ticketing system