Web Architect and Full Stack Developer
OpenVPN is seeking an experienced Web Architect/Full Stack Developer to join our team.
We’re looking for an efficient, thoughtful, and results-oriented Senior Developer to join our organization. Along with your knowledgeable peers, you’ll create, support, and expand product innovation into the global VPN security market.
Bring your unique style to our team and get ready to work hard, discover, invent, innovate, simplify, build, and have fun. Your personality and willingness to embrace our culture is as equally important as your skills and resume. We are passionate about what we do and expect the same from you.
- Good understanding of UI architecture and/or design, and UI development.
- Good understanding of scalability, load-balancing, web security and other deployment concerns.
- Creating a clean and cutting edge user interface that’s easy-to-use with a consistent user experience across various platforms.
- Estimating and planning the implementation of new product features, and delivering on schedule.
- Leveraging adaptive-responsive layouts to deliver new and enhanced features to spec that work across a range of devices including PCs, tablets, and mobile phones.
- Providing technical and thought leadership within your knowledge domain, and setting a precedent for operational excellence across the organization.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience plus;
- Experience with Angular.js and Bootstrap.
- Previous role(s) developing cross browser front-end user interfaces.
- Experience with building schema for both relational databases and NoSQL, primarily MySQL and Cassandra.
- Leveraging adaptive-responsive layouts to deliver new and enhanced features to spec that work across a range of devices including PCs, tablets, and mobile devices.
- Solid knowledge of unit and integration testing methodologies, and the ability to write, debug, and deploy testing frameworks.
- Detailed planning, organization, time management, and project management skills.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Hands on, persistent, and passionate attitude about making software that is elegant, effective, and simple.
- You have Prior start-up experience and can work independently with minimum supervision.
- Hands on experience in the design and development of UI/UX of websites from scratch.
- Excellent debugging skills, code reviewing capabilities and refactoring skills.